If your iPhone or iPad is slowing down, then you need to delete some applications from your device that are taking maximum storage in your iPhone or iPad. The slow speed of your device will be because your device is containing many unnecessary apps and file in it; this means it is time to clean your data.
How to Clear Cache on Safari Browser?
In case you want to delete the browsing history and data on the Safari browser, then you need to follow the steps to know how to clear cache on Safari browser:
• Ensure that the users should remember their password before going to the “Clear Cache” option. When they go through this procedure, it will automatically sign out from your iPhone or iPad account.
• Press on the “Settings” option.
• Then, click on the “Passwords and Accounts” columns.
• After that, hit on the “Safari” internet browser.
• They will get the option on Safari browser which is “Clear History and Website Data.” They need to press on that option.
• The iPhone or iPad device confirms that the users wish to delete the entire Safari browsing history and downloaded data. They need to press on the text which had given on their screen.
How to Clear Cache on Third-party Applications?
In case you want to delete the browsing history and data on third-party applications, then you need to follow the steps listed below:
• All the third-party applications the users have already installed on their iPhone and iPad such as Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Google Maps and many more, they can control their phone storage by going to the “Settings” option.
- Press on the “Settings” tab.
- Open the “General” window.
- After that, tap on the “iPhone Storage” option.
• By going to the “iPhone Storage”, they will get the list of all the applications installed on their device.
• The application which is taking the maximum storage will be displayed on the top of the list.
• In case they click on any particular application, then the storage information of that application will display on the screen.
• In case there is no storage left on their device, then it will suggest them to clear application by going to the “iPhone Storage” Window.
• Press the “Show All” option nearby the “Recommendations” button for getting the storage information for every application.
• In case they wish to get one of the recommendations, then press on the “Enable” button.
• In case they wish to clean out storage, open the application and begin cleaning out unneeded data like past messages, playlists, photo gallery, emails, and many more.
How to Delete and Redownload Applications to Clear Cache?
If you like to download the applications after removing it from your device, then you can do so by following the steps listed below:
• In case you have that application which is taking maximum storage needlessly, then you should remove that application from your device to increase the space.
• For deleting any particular application, press on that particular application below the “iPhone Storage” pull-down menu and after that, click “Delete App” button located at the end of the window.
• Visit the “App Store” to download the application again and find the application into the “My Purchases” pull-down menu. If it is a paid application, then you have to buy that application again.
Davis Johnson is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Davis has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.