Apple has introduced the latest iOS 13.3 and it packs new features; however, it needs a third-party developer. Apple is releasing the developer betas so that the software engineers find and fix the issues and provide an optimized OS to the users.
5 November 2019: Apple introduces 13.3 beta iOS 1 for developers
23 October 2019: Apple introduces iOS 13.2 beta 4 for developers
What is different in the latest iOS 13.3?
The company has introduced the beta version of iOS 13.3 for developers. The post contains the steps in order to download the beta. If you are excited about the iOS 13.3, then with beta testing you can instantly get it for yourself.
How to create an archived backup on iPhone
When you start, make sure to backup your iPhone. The download process for beta is simple and here is how to do it:
- Connect the iPhone into your Windows PC or Mac.
- Launch the iTunes application.
- Tap on the iPhone icon of the in the menu bar.
- Ensure that backup is set on this PC.
- Tap on the Back up now option.
- Back up the data if needed.
- Click on Command and open the Preferences option.
- Tap on the Devices tab.
- Control-click on your backup option and select Archive.
How to download iOS 13.3 beta using iTunes
- Navigate to developer.apple.com on your device.
- Tap on the “discover” option.
- Tap on the operating system buttons in the menu bar on top of your screen.
- Select the Download option.
- Log in to your developer accounts with a password and username.
- Go to iOS 13 beta and Download the Images.
- Tap on the iOS restores the image.
- Select Applications on the list of beta software.
- Tap the Download option next to Xcode 11. Wait till the Xcode completes downloading.
- Click on iTunes from your Applications folder or from your dock.
- Connect the Mac to the iPhone.
- Tap the icon of the iPhone that shows on iTunes. You may be asked to enter your iPhone password.
- Tap on the check for update option while holding the option key down on your Mac.
- Tap on the downloads option, or whatever location you installed the iOS 13 restore image.
- Tap on the iOS 13 restores image option.
- Tap Open.
iTunes will start installing iOS 13 on your iPhone. This process is going to take some time, and you should not remove the plug of your iPhone from your Mac until the installation is fully finished.
How to download the iOS 13.3 beta using the profile
In case you need to install the iOS13.3 beta using the profile, then you need to follow the offered steps:
- Navigate to developer.apple.com on your iPhone
- Tap on the Discover tab
- Select the operating system buttons options on the top of the screen
- Click downloads option.
- Log in to your developers’ account with the username and password.
- Go to the iOS beta section and click on the download option. The downloading process will start on your iPhone.
- Select Close.
- Open the Settings option.
- Click on the downloaded profile.
- Select install. Then you must enter the passcode.
- Click install on the terms and conditions at the top-right corner.
- Click Restart.
Install iOS 13.3 beta
- Select Settings from your home screen
- Click on General.
- Choose software updates.
- Once the update is open, click on the download and install option.
- Input the passcode.
- Click on Agree to terms and conditions.
- Click again on the Agree option to confirm.
How to start with iOS beta
- Click Continue
- Input your password and Apple ID.
- iCloud Settings will update in a minute.
- Click on Get start option.
- Once it’s done, you are ready to use your latest iOS beta.
Ryan Smith is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Davis has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.