Roblox is a good online gaming option where you can make your own game and communicate with other Roblox players. You can also record many exciting moments while playing a Roblox game. In this article, you will get to know how to record Roblox game video.
Steps to Record Roblox Game Video on Your Mac
You can choose different ways to record Roblox game video on your Mac. This procedure can be done by using the QuickTime player, the built-in video recorder, or third-party application. The given columns will offer you step by step procedure to record Roblox game video on your Mac:
To record Roblox game video through the QuickTime player is a most straightforward way. But in case you choose this option, then you have to start uploading the recorded video on YouTube or any other video hosting services. Here’s how:
• Open the QuickTime player.
• Click Command Prompt and Space option.
• Enter Q on the given section.
• After that, press on the Enter button.
• Open the File tab.
• Choose the New Screen Recording option.
• Press on the Record option.
• After that, tap on the Stop option after you have completed the step as mentioned above.
• Choose the Save option.
• Select the folder where you wish to save the recorded video.
The Roblox Recorder has a higher ranking as compared to the QuickTime player, as it will not ask to leave the game. Here’s how to record Roblox game video by using Roblox Recorder:
• Press on the menu which resembles a hamburger symbol located in the top left-hand column of the display.
• Select the Record menu.
• Click on the video settings.
• When you click on the Save to Disk option, it will automatically save the video clip on the system and start uploading to your YouTube channel.
• Press on the Record Video option to begin the recording process.
• Press on the Record symbol for stopping the video recording located on the left-hand column of the display.
• Now, you will get the My Video menu on display after completing the recording process.
• Press on the link given in the list to preview the video clip.
FoneLab Screen recorder
In case you wish to get the more recording options, then you can use FoneLab screen recorder application to record Roblox game video. You can use this application on both the Windows and Mac computers. Here’s how:
• Start downloading the FoneLab Screen recorder on the Mac.
• Open this application to typing the Roblox gameplay.
• In case you wish to choose the custom recording option, then press on the Video Recorder option.
• Press on the Record symbol to begin.
• Press on the Stop symbol to complete recording.
• Press on the Save button.
• Choose the folder where you wish to store the recorded video clip.
Davis Johnson is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Davis has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.