Adobe Flash Player refers to a software intended to use Adobe Flash content. Earlier, Flash content was heavily used. But now it is not used that often and for the same reason, browsers such as Chrome block Flash by default. If you wish to unblock it, then read on.
By unblocking the Adobe Flash Player in Microsoft Edge
If you use Microsoft Edge on your Windows 10 PC or laptop then follow the steps listed below to unblock Adobe Flash player:
- Click on the Settings and more tab.
- It is located at the upper right-hand side of the Microsoft Edge browser.
- Choose the Settings option.
- Click on the View advanced settings tab.
- It will launch the options.
- After that, you need to enable the Use Adobe Flash Player settings tab.
By unblocking the Adobe Flash Player on Google Chrome
If your default browser is Google Chrome, then follow the steps mentioned below to unblock Adobe Flash Player:
- In case you receive a text which indicates that the Adobe content was blocked, then you have to press on the jigsaw piece symbol.
- Click on the Allow option.
- In case you are not able to choose the Allow option, then you need to execute the multimedia content.
- You have to configure the Google Chrome Flash settings tab which is mentioned on the screen.
- To do so, you need to click on the Customize Google Chrome option.
- It will launch the menu of the internet browser.
- Press on the Settings tab.
- It will launch the option which is mentioned on the screen.
- Go to the end of the webpage.
- Press on the advanced option.
- Press on the Contents settings tab.
- Choose the Flash option.
- It will launch the option which is appearing on the screen.
- You need to change the Block sites from running Flash into the Ask first option for unblocking the Adobe Flash player.
- Start adding the sites to Allow menu list to turn on the Adobe Flash Player option.
- This procedure helps you execute all of them.
- To complete this procedure, you need to press on the Add option.
- It will input the site link.
- Click on the Add option.
By choosing Always Activate Flash option in Mozilla Firefox
If your default browser is Mozilla Firefox, then follow the steps mentioned below to unlock Adobe flash Player:
- You need to click on the Adobe Flash player symbol.
- Choose the Allow option.
- It unblocks all the content from Adobe multimedia.
- In case you have blocked all the content of the Adobe Flash Player, then you need to run them by visiting all the sites.
- Click on the Open menu option.
- It is located at the upper right-hand corner of the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Press on the Add-ons option.
- It will launch the tab which is mentioned on the screen.
- After that, choose the Plug-ins option.
- This option helps you to launch the plug-in menu list.
- Choose the Always Activate option.
- It is given in the pull-down list which is for the Adobe Flash Player.
Ryan Smith is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Davis has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.