As we all know that the main attention of each picture is its subject, but at the same time, we can’t neglect the fact the background of a picture also plays a very big role in making the photo attractive. However, the bad background can be removed. To know about it, go through this blog carefully.
Using Paint 3D application in Windows 10
- Firstly, look for ‘Paint 3D’ in the search bar of Windows.
- Then, press on ‘New.’
- After that, press on ‘Menu’ option.
- Next, choose ‘Insert’ from the pull-down options.
- Then, go through the PC storage for choosing the picture and press the ‘Open’ option for adding it.
- After that, have a look at the tools ribbon and press on ‘Magic select.’
- Next, move the edges for focusing on the main object.
- Then, press on the ‘Next’ option. It shall be towards the left-hand side pane.
Removing the background of a picture by using Microsoft Office Applications
- For PowerPoint Users
- Firstly, go to PowerPoint.
- Then, choose a blank presentation.
- After that, include the blank slide.
- Next, press the ‘Insert’ menu.
- Then, choose ‘Pictures’ option.
- Then, have a look at the storage of the folder having the picture, take it for editing.
- After that, press on Insert.
- Next, press the picture.
- Then, choose Remove Background. It shall be in the ‘Picture Tools’ and under ‘Format.’
- Note that a few sections of the picture shall continue having the original colors whereas there will be few areas where it shall have the magenta color.
- Next, move the edges of the selection bar for focusing on the main subject.
- Then, for refining the chosen area, press the ‘+’ symbol to put the section that you wish to have.
- Next, press the ‘-‘ symbol for indicating the section that you wish to remove.
- As soon you are done with the above steps, press on ‘Keep changes’ for removing the unwanted parts of the photo and be with the main theme only.
The method of using Clipping Magic
It is a tool that lets the users include a picture through the upload option and copy-paste method.
- As soon as you are done with uploading the picture, you need to use the red mark (-) for indicating the removing parts and the green mark (+) for adding the parts that you wish to continue having.
- Next, the resulting picture can be seen towards the right-hand side panel for helping its users refine the picture the way they wanted.
Ryan Smith is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Davis has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.