Xbox One and Amazon Fire Stick are on the best hardware currently available in the market. Imagine if you would be able to join the gaming capabilities of Xbox along with Fire Stick’s voice-operated Alexa. Yes, it is possible, and it is worth it. Read the blog and locate the ways to use Amazon Fire Stick with the Xbox One.
Attaching the Fire Stick
- You have to connect the HDMI cord into the HDMI slot of Xbox One.
- Go to the OpenGuide option and launch it. The Fire Stick application will be available at the end of the HDMI channels list.
- Press any button to activate the remote of Fire Stick.
- Detach every attachment from the Amazon Fire Stick.
Turning On Applications through Unknown Sources
If you would like to turn on applications through unknown sources, then abide by the given steps.
- You should launch the Settings application on your device.
- Thereafter, you have to hold the Device button to open the new menu.
- Navigate to the second thing from the menu section by pressing Developer options.
- Now, you should check when turn on applications within the Unknown Sources is turned on. Otherwise, tap to enable.
Getting the Downloader Application
In case you intend to get the downloader application, go through the below-mentioned steps.
- Go to the App Store on your device and get the application.
- Thereafter, you have to install the application.
- You have to open the Downloader application on your device.
- Go to the Settings app located on the left-hand side panel.
- Now, navigate to the Yes option and press it when the prompt comes.
If you would like to download the Kodi, then abide by the given steps.
- You should select the version of Kodi then download it because the Fire Stick controls on a slightly changed Android system.
- You have to choose either the version of 32 or 64 bit. It depends on the device.
- The version of 32-bit will work better probably but check what works right for you.
- Now, go to the Install button and press it.
- Finally, you will see a window that displays the Kodi permissions needed.
Turning off RSS Feed
In case you intend to turn off the RSS Feed, go through the below-mentioned steps.
- You have to open the Kodi app on your device.
- Then you will view the applications Home menu section.
- You should launch the Interface Settings. It will launch a new menu screen.
- Go to the Other option.
- You have to select the ‘Show RSS News Feed’ option.
- Now, get a return to the Home menu by holding a black button on the remote.
Modifying Time Zone and Language
If you would like to modify the time zone and language, then abide by the given steps.
- Navigate to the Home menu and select Settings on your device.
- Thereafter, launch the Interface Settings. It will launch a new menu screen.
- Go to the regional option.
- Finally, select Language, you should be able to choose the language you would like to from there.
Turning on Audio
In case you intend to turn on the audio, go through the below-mentioned steps.
- You should launch Settings on the device.
- Thereafter, you have to launch System Settings.
- Go to the Audio Output option.
- You should adjust the setting level to Standard.
- Now, choose a suitable audio device.
Ryan Smith is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Davis has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.